Sunday, October 7, 2012

Interview

Here is my lovely neighbor who agreed very last minute to let me interview her, then when I had technical problems, ie I accidentally deleted the entire audio, she did it again! She was not comfortable with an on camera interview and she did not want to state where she worked. I hope you enjoy!


I think the chat feature sounds awesome. I also thought it was interesting of her to point out the dean concerned about the freshman and independent learning. I never considered age a factor.

4 comments:

  1. Your video is marked private, so I am not able to view it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...it is now viewable. I'll check later for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to listen to your your video but it is marked as private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I like how you listed your question on the video. It makes it clearer. Also, like the way you interviewed someone who taught a traditional social science course. It makes it clear how even this type of course can be taught or enhanced with technology. Also, like how the instructor you interviewed talked briefly about her first time using the new technology and how the students impressed her with their use of technology.

    ReplyDelete